Our Core Values
“If anyone wills to be a Christian,
they can be a Christian.
If you go to hell,
you go of your own accord.”
― Aimee Semple McPherson
• We prioritize joyous worship, honoring the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as we extol the life and love of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 11:36-12:1-2).
• We hold to the creeds asserting Jesus as God’s virgin-born Son--His sinless life, atoning death and literal resurrection providing salvation (Acts 4:12).
• We focus a Christ-honoring, grace-based preaching and teaching ministry rooted in the authority of God’s eternal Word, the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 3:16).
Church Health and Biblical Balance
• We prioritize a personal and church lifestyle of vital joy and hope as Christ and His kingdom are described in John 10:10, Romans 14:17 and 15:13.
• We promote creative personal and church ministry that spreads the Gospel meets human need and multiplies life-begetting ministries (Phil. 1:9-11).
• We prioritize passion with order in worship, biblical grace with obedience in lifestyle, with liberty, wisdom and charity in all things (1 Corinthians 13:13; 14:40).
• We embrace all who love Christ, pursuing our distinct sense of mission and values, while affirming the whole church beyond our ranks (Philippians 2:1-10).
• We prioritize the apostolic plan for discipleship as in Acts 8:14-17; 19:1-6, calling believers to decisively open to the Holy Spirit’s fullness and
• We acknowledge the distinct and ongoing gift-giving ministry of the Spirit and instruct in how to minister in His power to Christ’s glory (1 Corinthians 12-14).
• We pursue faith-filled prayer, intercession and spiritual warfare with Holy Spirit enabled power and discernment as in Ephesians 6:10-20 and 1 Timothy 2:1-6.
• We prioritize the apostolic convictions in 2 Corinthians 5:14, 15; being constrained by the love of Christ knowing eternal souls are at risk, and commissioned by the grace of God since all who believe may be saved.
• We are constant to our founding call to worldwide, interdenominational evangelism, proclaiming to all that Jesus Christ is the Savior, Baptizer with the Holy Spirit, Healer, and Soon-Coming King (Acts 20:27).
Fellowship and Ministry
• We prioritize planting and growing local churches as in Acts 9:31 and Ephesians 3:14-19, that believers may be grown, nurtured and equipped for ministry.
• We cultivate every-member ministry as in 1 Corinthians 12:12-27, Christ’s will being that His church be the living evidence of His love and power to the world.
• We honor the Holy Spirit’s call to and giftings of church leaders under Christ’s commission and lordship, irrespective of age, gender or ethnicity (Acts 2:17-18).
• We prioritize the Gospel of Jesus Christ as God’s power unto salvation for all, begetting works of compassion, justice and human aid (Matthew 5:13-16).